Secretariat Assistant Exam Questions 2018
1. Who described Indian constitution as ‘lawyer’s paradise’?
Answer :Ivor Jennings
2. Which article of Indian constitution deals with ‘Doctrine of Pleasure’?
Answer : Article 310
Note: Article 310 of the Indian Constitution incorporates the Common law doctrine of pleasure. It expressly provides that all persons who are members of the Defence Services or the Civil Services of the Union or of All-India Services hold office during the pleasure of the President.
3. Study of lungs is called?
Answer : Pulmonology
4. Kuttamkulam Sathyagraha is associated with the premises of the Temple of?
Answer : Kudalmanikam Temple
Note: Kuttamkulam Sathyagraha was in the year 1946 at Kudalmanikam Temple in Thrissur.
5. The organisation called the ‘Samyuktha Rashtriya Samiti’ was formed in connection with?
Answer : Abstention Movement
Note: ‘Samyukta Rashtriya Samithi’ was an organisation connected with Nivarthana agitation of 1932.
6. Time taken by moon light to reach Earth?
Answer :1.3 seconds
7. Vitamin which is most likely to become deficient in alcoholics is?
Answer : Thiamine
8. Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park is located in?
Answer :Port Blair
9. Which festival is celebrated in the bank of River Krishna once in 12 years for 12 days?
Answer : Puskhkaralu
10. Densest Metal in Universe? –
Answer : Osmium
11. Which International organisation’s motto is ‘For a living planet’?
Answer : WWF
12. National Green Tribunal came into force on?
Answer : 2010
13. Headquarters of Border Security Force(BSF) is at?
Answer : New Delhi
14. Which one of the following is India’s first indigenously built nuclear-powered submarine?
Answer : INS Arihant
15. Indra is a joint, bi-annual military exercise organised by?
Answer : India and Russia
16. ‘Nomadic Elephant’ was the joint military exercise held between Indian and?
Answer : Mongolia
17. Gold and Silver are separated by which process?
Answer : Cyanide Process
18. Which is the smallest country that India shares its territorial boundary?
Answer : Bhutan
19. King of Chemicals?
Answer : Sulphuric Acid
Note: It is used in Lead Acid Battery.
20. On the basis of which Article of Indian Constitution that the Governor of States appointed?
Answer : 1954
21. Kerala State Information Commission was formed in?
Answer : 2005
22. What is the meaning of Arunachal Pradesh ?
Answer : Land of Sunrise
23. Who first introduced the word Lokpal?
Answer : L.M.Singhvi
24. First state in India to pass Lokayukta Act?
Answer : Odisha (In 1970)
25. In which year RBI started Banking Obudsman scheme?
Answer : 1995